Friday, February 8, 2008

Northeast Kingdom Music Festival


For the previous two years I have worked as the house photographer for the Northeast Kingdom Music Festival in East Albany, Vermont. It is a three day music and arts festival that features rock and roll from around the world. The producer of the event, Ed Dufresne does an incredible job of putting together an eclectic musical lineup that is sure to please a wide range of listeners appetites. Everything from bluegrass to hip-hop to hard rock to soul can be heard. The stage, lighting and production is top of the line. This is not your backyard bbq/music shindig by any means. It is a full-on rock and roll festival and it attracts a lot of great people who come out to dance, hear new bands, meet up with old friends and toss back a few beers. I put together a short slideshow with some of the images from this past summer. check it out.
Thanks for reading about my photography. I am looking foreword to some great beach portraits on Hilton head island. Call me or visit my website to book your beach portrait on Hilton Head.
Daniel Straine.

No comments: