Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals

I will never forget it. I was on my way home from working for the previous 6 months as a photographer on assignment in the San Juan Islands of Washington State and British Columbia and I had two tickets to go see Jack Johnson open for Ben Harper and Innocent Criminals at The Gorge in Washington. The reason I had the extra ticket is a sad story that I am not going to get into here.
Well, I did not know much about Ben Harper except for what I had heard my brothers car. I was prepared for a lot of cheesy, tear jerkin' love songs. No sir. Not a chance mam. Ben Harper threw down one of the most hard rocking performances I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. It was borderline heavy metal and I loved it. Every note of it. Jack Johnson was much less impressive. Sounded exactly like he does on his studio albums. But Harper, whew! AMAZING. I have a little clip below from You Tube that gives you an idea of what I am saying. Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Tend not to depend upon herbal choices to medication like Saint. John's wort. trials of herbal remedies display that they are far less effective than pharmaceuticals, specifically average to severe depressive disorders. If you are wary of employing medication to deal with your major depression, try out speak therapy like a very first-range therapy. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Eyua34222[/url]