Thursday, October 4, 2007

October and November are shaping up to be really busy months for me.

When I first moved down to Hilton Head Island from Vermont I did not think about the fact that it is relatively nice here almost year around. I am used to snow in the middle of October straight through to the end of May. No one gets married in Vermont, well hardly anyone, gets married in Vermont during these cold months.

Down in South Carolina it is certainly a different story. I have almost every weekend booked through November and into December. Some of these weddings are going to be extremely exciting.

I am really looking foreword to October 20th when I will be photographing a wedding at a private beach cottage on Hilton Head Island. A lot of planning is going into making this wedding amazing. I am really looking foreword to it.

I will be certain to post some photos from it on the blog. I still need to get some pics up from my last camping trip to the North Carolina Mountains. I will.

I wanted to make sure to get a link to myspace account here. In addition to weddings, I also do a lot of Rock Band Photography. I have much of my musical side presented here.
http://www.myspace.com/strainephotography
Check it out.
Well, thanks for reading my blog.
I am doing my best to keep the content fresh for ya!
Take care,
Dan
Hilton Head Island Portrait Photographer
Strainephotography

No comments: