Friday, September 21, 2007

Heading out to Brevard, NC this Weekend

I have no weddings to photograph on Hilton Head Island this weekend or any other photography assignments for that matter. So, I am heading out to the North Carolina mountains with my girlfriend Erin to go camping.
It is around a 4 hour drive from here. We plan on getting up there around 11:00P.M. and setting up camp. Tomorrow we plan on going for a good hike in the mountains, as well as some nice swims in some deep river holes.
I cannot wait to lay inside my new "Marmot Stargazer" tent and stare at the stars. There is just something about camping that makes you feel brand new again. The weather is supposed to be amazing too.
I will put up some photos from our trip on the blog. Thank you to those that participated in "animal" poll.
Take care,
Dan Straine

No comments: