Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hilton Head Island Wedding

I have had a few really beautiful weddings lately in and around Hilton Head Island, SC.
Last weekend I photographed an absolutely amazing couple at a large beachside estate in Palmetto Dunes Resort on Hilton Head Island. The weather was perfect and family had flown in from all over the United States and Europe. The bride, Olga was from Russia and her mother flew all the way to America to see her daughters big day.

The wedding ceremony itself was held right out on the beach, followed by a festive reception at the large estate. I shot over 1000 images throughout the day. Here are a couple that I really love. I will have more posted on my website in the coming weeks. Please take a look at them.

Strainephotography prides itself on extremely unique, photo-journalistic style wedding photography. These two images will give you a good idea of the type of imagery you can expect should you decide to have me photograph your wedding. Please give me a call to discuss your event.
802-730-3247
I still have a few remaining spring dates and several dates open this winter.

1 comment:

Beach Weddings said...

Island Weddings are romantic at Hilton Head,South Carolina,other locations for a great wedding ceremony is Myrtle Beach Weddings