Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Photography South Carolina


Just the other week I made my way up to the Northeast Kingdom Music Festival in East, Albany Vermont to work as the house photographer for my third consecutive year. I slept little, shot over 2,000 images over a two day period, danced like their was no tomorrow and overall had a great time. I wish I had slept more.
Now, I am back in South Carolina and it feels good to be living in the south. It has taken me a while to really appreciate it here and lately I am really beginning to love it here.
I have enjoyed establishing myself as a leading South Carolina Wedding Photojournalist.
More exactly, a professional wedding photographer on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. My calendar is filling up fast with all types of interesting photography assignments throughout the southeast.
Next month, I will be photographing weddings in Charleston, SC, Hilton Head Island, SC and Savannah, GA. Strainephotography is lifting off into uncharted successful territory.
This is extremely exciting. My newest project is in the form of a book I will be releasing independently in Charleston, SC.
Thanks for reading,
Dan.
www.Strainephotography.com

No comments: