Sunday, May 11, 2008

French Broad River Festival



Well,
May has arrived. I apologize for not updating this blog any sooner then now and unfortunately this post here is going to be a bit short. I have been out photographing, designing and surfing; not writing. Working too...here and there.

So, last weekend I was up deep in the mountains of North Carolina in the little town of Hot Springs where I was photographing a music festival. It featured some of the best bands from around Asheville, NC and those beautiful mountains around those parts. Absolutely amazing blend of music all weekend. Imagine bluegrass and country on speed. Imagine rock and roll dipped in bluegrass soul. Imagine classic rock in the mountains on a big raging historic river.

What a great weekend. I will do my best to keep this blog better updated. I am off to photograph a wedding in Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island. The couple is from Kentucky and I am really looking foreword to meeting them.

Happy spring and welcome summer.
Daniel Straine

1 comment:

wedding flowers said...

In wedding ,flowers are the most important ascepts,it brings aroma,happyiness,love etc..to a wedding.they are useful to make a table settings most beautiful one and transform a dull space into beautiful one for wedding.so we be careful in choosing the stores for the flowers.actually finding the stores for quality flowers is more difficult for that we have to helping the good and quality stroes by iwedplanner.