Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Charleston Wedding Photography

Well I had my first wedding in the wonderful town of Charleston, South Carolina. What a great day it turned out to be too. I left Hilton Head Island around 2:00 in the afternoon and made my way to Charleston. It takes about an hour and a half for me to get there. Along the way I stopped at a farmers stand and picked up some peaches which cooled off the hot afternoon. I arrived about an hour before the start of the wedding at the Palmer House. This is a great place to take photos. The wedding party and I went out on the deck overlooking the harbor and with the sun peeking in behind us we were able to get some fantastic shots. Kristen, Todd and I then went for a walk out in the garden in the back where we got some beautiful images. The ceremony was small, short but really cute and quaint.
After the ceremony Kristen, Todd and I took a long stroll around the harbor in Charleston getting some incredible candid imagery. Please check them out at www.strainephotography.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the chance to experience these eclectic New York-based DJs entertain a party of mine...Man, were they out of this world.

Check them out http://www.easybreezyentertainment.com/

It was eclectic and everybody kept wanting to dance.

I highly recommend them. :)